Thursday, July 7, 2016

7/7

Today, I worked on a lot of bugs in my code. It now remembers your recipe completely!! You can ask "How do I cook pancakes?" and it will give you the response. Then, you can ask "what is step three" and it recalls step three for pancakes. I also have it working for specific ingredients and all the ingredients.

I'm having some weird bugs with the formatting changing once the data is saved to Dynamo and recalled. My ingredients come back with extra spaces, commas, and brackets despite my efforts to get rid of them. However, I had to spend a while getting it the point where I could split it into different steps and ingredients (as I split it on commas or periods, and Dynamo would sometimes erase these) so I'm happy to have more punctuation than less at this moment.

I'm sure the next few weeks will be this over and over again, testing, finding errors, trying to fix, etc.
I also really need to widen my intent schema and sample utterances, I'll start this tomorrow while on the plane! Also, my newest code is uploaded to GitHub.

No comments:

Post a Comment