Wednesday, May 25, 2016

5/25

Today, I didn't get a lot of work done because I was preparing to go out of town and had an afternoon flight. Also, the next few days I'll be on vacation and although I have the intent to work on my project, I won't be putting as much time in as usual. I'll be working and blogging tomorrow, but Friday-Monday I will be out of internet range. I'll try to do as much on paper as I can during those days!

Even though I wasn't writing code for my project, I feel like I'm getting more and more of a clear focus on what I need to do to make further progress. I'm not sure I'll get the skill working for one recipe by the end of May, but it's because I'm trying to make things easier for myself down the line (instead of just writing in each ingredient and step, I'm writing the code which will find the recipe, split it up, create ingredient and step objects, etc). Although this is slowing things down right now, I think it'll pay off later in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment