Sunday, May 15, 2016

5/15/16

Today, I'm getting my footing and beginning to break down my project into smaller steps. I've hard coded one recipe and was playing around with splitting the strings into different lists, making sure each was correctly trimmed and separated.

I also did the AWS Lambda tutorial (for Python) and started reading the page about creating a Lambda function using Java, which I'll be coding in.(https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/dg/get-started-step4-optional.html)

Tomorrow I'm going to decide which data structure I'll be using and how to organize it into different objects. I'm also going to continue with the Java Lambda tutorials and hope to get my hard coded recipe uploaded into AWS to play with the different inputs, outputs, and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment