Tuesday, August 2, 2016

8/2

Today, I spent a long time working on my documentation and readme. I hope that these will be up to scratch for submission and for helping someone else understand my code in the future. I've gone through and added a block of comments at the beginning of each class with a detailed description of what it does and how it ties into the scope of the other classes (if applicable). As per David's advice, I tried to write each with the mindset of not being familiar with the project.

I also went through and cleaned up what was in my github. I deleted the recipe output files, as the content had somehow been deleted anyways. I also deleted a few other folders that had just been uploaded sometime in the past.

Finally, I spent a lot of time on my readme. I added an overview and a description of each class and the organization. I also re-formated so it's easier to read. At the bottom I added a section about problems with my program and any loose ends.

Tomorrow and probably up until the end of the project period, I'm going to continue working on the ingredient issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment